Saturday 13 April 2013

Promotional Package

For my professional practice class we had to create a promotional package for ourselves which included: A bio, an artist statement and a CV. I also included with it a business card and decided to create a badge for myself as well. I also decided to go with my banner as my logo, I've grown attached to it.

I put this one on the cap of my plastic tube and since then people have kept pointing out how that was a neat idea. I thought I might as well make myself a walking advertisement in the process.


And my business card. I think it could be better but it gets the job done, I've been handing these out like free candy. At least I finally have my own card to put in with my business card collection! And I'll most likely change the title for myself sometime soon to whatever it is I want to specialize in in animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment