Thursday 24 April 2014

Animated Character In Sequence (Hula Hippo)

We got to animate part of our in sequence assignment we did for character design earlier in the semester. I had a bit of difficulty with it at first but once I got into animating it, I got really into it. It required that we animate 2-3 seconds of our in sequence and for such a short time, it was a ton of work and paper. 

It was so fulfilling in the end to see my character come to life, even if it is for just for a couple of seconds. That moment when you animate something and see it come to life is the most rewarding part of this art form and it is one of the reasons why I love it so much.

Enjoy 2 seconds of Hula Hippo!



Here's a looping gif for your easy viewing pleasure but it looks just a tad quicker:


No comments:

Post a Comment