Monday 27 October 2014

COLLAB!

A couple weeks ago I collaborated twice with some extremely talented first years!


To pick our theme we wrote a bunch of random things on pieces of paper and picked them out of a hat (more like a bowl). 

Collaboration #1: Space Knights, Gambling

I said that adding the word "space" before anything would make it 10 times cooler. There was a possibility "space swans" could have been chosen, which I was really hoping for. Unfortunately Vince could not attend this one due to being sick.




Collaboration #2: Birds, Skating


I absolutely adore how this one turned out, especially with the colours!






I didn't get to contribute to this last one but I'm posting it anyway since it was part of it. Also look at how cute it is! 

All artwork are copyright to their respective owners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment